Friday, August 24, 2012

To Wed A Wanton Woman




Today I'm finishing up a nice historical romance I started last evening.  Oh my goodness, it's good.  Set back in the 1800's.  Montana is where the story takes place.  I'm loving this book.  Got it a couple of weeks ago on Amazon for $.99 (for Kindle) and I'm so glad I got it.

I'm about 52% done.  With two of my kiddos in school during the day, it's much easier to get a chapter or two read while my three year old takes a nap.  I must admit that I'm anxiously awaiting his nap today.  I can't wait to read the rest.

Here's the link on Amazon to buy the ebook:
http://www.amazon.com/Wed-Wanton-Woman-Montana-ebook/dp/B008L2KQP8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345812178&sr=8-1&keywords=to+wed+a+wanton

Have any suggestions? Send 'em my way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment